Visit Paris CDG airport’s PRM operations November 9th, to discover how ADP (now called Paris Aéroports as of July 1st) uses the Ozion PRM Manager SaaS solution to manage 1,1 million PRM pax/year.
Paris Aéroports, the operator serving 95 million passengers a year at Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly airports, decided to take its already well regarded PRM service quality and operational performance to the next level by selecting possibly the most modern and agile PRM application today. The three service providers are all up and running on Ozion Airport’s PRM Manager software platform.
Schedule of the Paris Charles de Gaulle PRM Conference on November 9th, 2016
10:00 am: What challenges was Aéroports de Paris looking to address?
Presentations by the airport & by one of Paris CDG’s 3 current PRM Service Providers:
- Managing 3 different PRM suppliers at CDG simultaneously:
– one large & complex section (Air France hub with many transfers)
– one medium-sized and one smaller section of the airport
- Enabling operational reliability:
– 100% automatic electronic entry for every PRM Pax including last-minute show-ups
– automatic job itinerary breakdown into optimized journey milestones to track each job (“was it done completely and on time section by section?”)
– 100% visibility of all PRM operations including availability status and location of every agent and Pax at all times
– automatic SLA compliance measurement displayed on a real-time dashboard
- Process optimization:
– self-service wheelchairs + self-boarding + solo baggage autonomy + shuttle use
- Automatic reliable invoicing determined by:
– SLA compliance
– complete jobs (only jobs for which all job milestones have been completed can be invoiced)
- Upholding PRM service quality despite limited resources in relation to the unpredictable large activity spikes that characterize PRM services
- Keeping PRM operation costs under control
- Ongoing developments to be completed in 2016:
– ibeacon installation and activation to track and optimize PRM operations
– boarding pass scanning to offer an additional means of entering each PRM Pax into the system electronically without any manual entry to get all their details automatically
- Q & A (Questions & Answers)
12:30 pm: Lunch & Networking
2:00 pm: Guided Visit of the dispatching desks of service providers serving CDG Airport
4:30 pm: Drinks
The venue: Reception in the heart of Paris CDG Airport
Want to schedule an Online Demonstration?
Contact William Neece at +33 (0)1 47 010 706 or email@example.com
Yes, I want to register for the Ozion-Paris Charles de Gaulle PRM free Seminar
on November 9th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
We will contact you directly to confirm attendance