Airport PRM Leadership Conference
Hotel Pullman, Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport
November 10, 2017
9:00am to 5:00pm
PRM is one of the most sensitive topics for major and mid-sized airports today.
The Airport PRM Leadership Conference is a fast way to discover more about how the industry is addressing PRM challenges today and how Ozion is helping airports and providers turn around and improve their PRM operations.
Why attend ?
- Meet peers from other airports
- Learn how the PRM sector has recently swung from widespread denial to recognition that PRM is not properly under control
- Discover what makes PRM the most difficult of all airport services to bring firmly under control (e.g. exceptional volatility – approximate order collection/job generation, ad-hoc numbers, endless phone requests asking provider to create ad hoc passenger orders, frequent last minute changes such as SSR type and gate changes), outdated software designed for predictable ground handling activity, high “no-show” numbers, blind dispatching, limited traceability, incomplete and unusable data ….
- Discover how to bring PRM securely under control:
– understand your local PRM landscape perfectly (particular airport processes, actual number of PRM passengers, real cost to provide the service with adequate sizing, complete reliable data on every operational aspect involving the passenger …).
- master the 6 key success factors to build a reliable, scalable service delivery on rock-solid foundations that can make it better with time
- bring stakeholders to suspend their agenda differences when collaborating around effective PRM service delivery : airlines, provider, PRM passenger advocacy groups and PRM service providers (understand why a “top-down” relationship can’t work)..
- Discover the results of the first PRM industry-wide survey on the key issues it is facing it today (Take the Survey HERE)
- Hear how top airports have turned around their PRM service
- Leave knowing that poor PRM operations need no longer be a fact of life but a choice – that you can now make this exceptionally volatile business predictable and manageable for the benefit of all involved : passengers, PRM provider employees, airlines and the airport.
- Ozion PRM software has already been or is currently being implemented in : Paris CDG, Orly, Gatwick, Oslo, Brussels, Charleroi, Nice, Lyon … with many others soon to join the managed Airport PRM movement. Ozion doesn’t just make great software – it knows the ins and outs of implementing, running and improving all aspects of even the most challenging PRM operations.
Speakers & workshops
- Examples of Airports and Service Providers using the Ozion PRM Manager™
- Experts in the field of PRM advocacy and consulting will speak about the big changes impacting the PRM sector
- A start-up entrepreneur specialized in large company entrepreneurship will get the participants to pool their insights on what works and doesn’t work in PRM today
- An interactive workshop will take us through the results of the first PRM professional industry survey
- And much, much more … The final program will be released shortly before the Conference.
Come and join us and let’s all make our PRM service one our PRM passengers and staff enjoy !
Sign-up up now for the event to make sure you can attend as places are limited !
For more information, to schedule a Demonstration or request Ozion evaluate your current PRM operation, please contact:
William L. Neece | Director of Airport Solutions
Ozion Airport Software
Europe : Paris Office
2, passage de la gare
92420 Vaucresson, France
Office: +33 (0)1 47 01 32 75
Mobile: +33 (0)6 52 21 32 60
eMail : wneece at Ozion-Airport.com